Gateshead &Newcastle, your roof is in good hands
New pitched roof or repairs to an old one, you need high-quality materials that keep you happy in the long run.
Which material is right for your pitched roof?
- Made of natural stone on a set backboard
- Can take longer to install
- Requires some simple maintenance
- When laid properly (which we do), can last the lifetime of your roof
- Made of terracotta, concrete, or synthetic materials
- Easier and cheaper to install
- Will take a long time to decay or break, if well maintained
- Requires maintenance
- Made of seamless and highly durable EPDM
- Never leaks
- Life expectancy of 50 years
- No maintenance necessary
- Comes with 20-year manufacturer
Not sure what kind of roof is right for you?
Get an expert assessment
Have your options explained
Get guidance on cost-effective solutions